Above: Wisconsin Sky Wallpaper: Steel domes under a gunmetal sky in Milwaukee.
1. The official state flower of Wisconsin is the Wood Violet.
2. The official state tree of Wisconsin is the Sugar Maple.
3. The official state bird of Wisconsin is the Robin.
4. The state of Wisconsin has two National Parks - Apostle Islands and St. Croix.
5. Wisconsin is home to 47 State Parks.
6. Wisconsin has 21 University campuses.
7. Monroe, Wisconsin is known as "The Swiss cheese Capitol Of The World."
8. The state of Wisconsin is divided into eight geographical regions:
9. Native American Indian Tribes from Wisconsin include Chippewa, Ho Chunk, Kickapoo, Menominee, Mohican, Munsee, Oneida, and Potawatomi.
10. The ten largest cities in Wisconsin (by population size) are
in that order.
Above: A typically dramatic sunset blankets a tulip field in Milwaukee.
Here is an alphabetical list of the 10 most frequently visited state parks in Wisconsin:
Below: An evening view of the Milwaukee skyline.
Here's a list of Wisconsin's 21 university campuses:
Below: University of Wisconsin in Madison.
Above: Sky Wallpaper Images
Two landmark Wisconsin light houses. 1) Fond du Lac. 2) Kenosha.
Photo 1: http://www.flickr.com/photos/samantonio/4519409198/
Photo 2: city-data.com
Above: Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
Above: Downtown Green Bay.
Above: Overlooking LaCrosse.
Above: Downtown Wausau, Wisconsin.
Above: Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan.
Above: Whitefish Dunes State Park.
More Sky Wallpaper.