Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe and other american favorites
For a quick and easy lunch, here's a handy Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe. To turn it into a vegan dish, simply omit the first ingredient.
Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken.
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup Toasted slivered almonds
- 1/2 Small head shredded red cabbage
- 1 package Top Ramen dried noodles
- 1 seasoning packet from Ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Rice vinegar
- Bean sprouts
- Shredded green onion
- Combine salad ingredients.
- Combine dressing ingredients & mix well.
- Toss salad with dressing.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours before serving.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce.
- Garnish with bean sprouts and shredded green onion.
For your next Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe, try the following variation.
shrimp and ramen stir fry
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen peeled and deveined shrimp OR 12 ounces firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 2 packages of shrimp or mushroom-flavored ramen noodles
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil or cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 medium red or yellow sweet pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup fresh pea pods, strings and tips removed
- 2 cups chopped bok choy
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup bottled hoisin or stir-fry sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Thaw shrimp, if frozen, and remove the tails.
- Rinse shrimp, pat dry with paper towels and set aside.
- In a 3-quart saucepan, cook noodles with seasoning packet according to package directions.
- Drain noodles.
- Return noodles to pan and toss with toasted sesame oil.
- Snip through noodles several times with kitchen scissors. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat.
- Add sweet pepper strips; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add pea pods and bok choy; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp or tofu, green onions, hoisin sauce, orange juice, and crushed pepper. Cook and stir for 1 minute more.
- To serve, place noodles on serving plates. Spoon the shrimp mixture over noodles and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Traditional Recipes from Every State
See the Main Entree Page
Side Dish Recipes
Another Great Recipe Collection
Other useful Links
Fact and Photo Galleries for All 50 States.
Universities and PhD Programs in All 50 States.
Low-Cost Car Insurance in All 50 States and Washington DC.
Affordable Travel Deals All Over America.
Wholesale Factory Outlet Malls all over America.
How to Work From Home Anywhere in America.