Printable Nebraska Map with State Facts & Photos




Scroll down for a free printable Nebraska Map, along with a google map of Omaha.

Also enjoy some deliciously simple corn on the cob recipes from Nebraska.

Farm land in Nebraska accounts for more than 90% of the state's total land area. In fact, Nebraska has about fifty thousand commercially run farms.

35% of the state's agricultural market value comes from crops like corn and soybeans. The remaining 65% comes from livestock farming.

Several self-guided, scenic tours are recommended for an up close & personal look at Nebraska's idyllic farm land. Favorite routes include the Heritage Highway, the Lewis & Clark Scenic Byway, and the Loup Rivers Scenic Byway. 

 

Let a detailed Nebraska Map be your guide. 

 





oven roasted corn on the cob


INGREDIENTS:

  • 8 ears fresh corn in the husks
  • BBQ BUTTER:
  • 2 tablespoons oil
  • 1/2 small chopped onion
  • 2 cloves garlic, chopped
  • 2 teaspoons paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
  • 1 teaspoon toasted cumin seeds
  • 1 tablespoon chili powder
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, slightly softened
  • 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper


HERB BUTTER INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (basil, chives or cilantro)
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • Freshly ground black pepper 


LIME BUTTER INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature 
  • 1 small fresh lime
  • 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro
  • 1 teaspoon salt 
  • Freshly ground black pepper 




DIRECTIONS:

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Place corn in husks directly on the oven rack
  3. Roast for 40 minutes, or until kernels are tender.
  4. While the corn is cooking, make any or all of the flavored butters
  5. When corn is ready, remove from oven, let cool slightly, and peel down the husks to use as handles for eating.


BBQ BUTTER

  1. Heat the oil in a medium saute pan over high heat.
  2. Add the onion and cook until soft, 2 to 3 minutes.
  3. Add the garlic and cook for about a minute.
  4. Add the paprika, cayenne, cumin and chile powder. Cook for 1 minute.
  5. Add 1/2 cup of water and cook until the mixture becomes thickened. Let cool slightly.
  6. Add the butter to the spice mixture and Worcestershire sauce, and blend until smooth.
  7. Season with salt and pepper.
  8. Put the mixture into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
  9. Bring to room temperature before serving.


HERB BUTTER

  1. Mix above-mentioned HERB BUTTER ingredients until smooth.
  2. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
  3. Bring to room temperature before serving.


LIME BUTTER

  1. Mix above-mentioned LIME BUTTER ingredients until smooth.
  2. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
  3. Bring to room temperature before serving.

 



Free Printable Nebraska Map




Below: A google map of Omaha



related links

 

MAP QUIZ PAGE


Photo Galleries from All 50 States.



other useful links

How to Work From Home Anywhere in America.


Universities and PhD Programs All Over America.

 

Low-Cost Car Insurance in all 50 states and Washington DC.

 

Wholesale Factory Outlets in All 50 States.

 

Affordable Travel Deals All Over America.




Recommended e-Books From Amazon