Jello Salad Recipes and More
Scroll down for some of America's favorite Jello Salad Recipes.
Jello Salad Recipes
- 1 pint sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups 7-Up
- 2 packages (3-oz size) lemon jello
- 8 ounces rose wine
- 1 (16 oz.) can sliced pears, drained
- 10 drops red food coloring
- In a medium bowl, stir strawberries and sugar; set aside.
- In a small saucepan over high heat, bring 7-Up to a boil.
- In a large metal bowl, pour soda over Jello.
- Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Stir in rose.
- Place bowl in a larger bowl containing cold water and ice.
- Stir mixture until syrupy. Remove bowl from water.
- Stir in strawberries with sugar, pears and food coloring.
- Pour into a mold.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
- Gently release Jello from mold onto a platter.
- Garnish with strawberries.
MAKES ABOUT 10 SERVINGS
More Jello Salad Recipes...
- 1 package (3-oz) strawberry Jello
- 8 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries, thawed and sliced
- 1 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- In a medium bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cottage cheese.
- Stir in strawberries and their syrup.
- Gently stir in marshmallows, whipped topping and oranges until blended.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
MAKES 8 SERVINGS
RASPBERRY STAR DESSERT SALAD
- 1 6-ounce package raspberry-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 16-ounce jar applesauce
- 1 10-ounce package frozen red raspberries in syrup, thawed
- 1/2 cup tiny marshmallows
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 5 cup star-shape gelatin mold
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Let stand about 30 minutes to cool.
- Stir in the applesauce and raspberries along with their syrup.
- Pour the mixture into a mold.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove gelatin from mold.
- In a small saucepan combine marshmallows and milk.
- Cook and stir over low heat until marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat; let stand about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream.
- Place this mixture in a clear plastic bag.
- Snip off a corner of the bag and drizzle the mixture over the gelatin stars.
- Chill in refrigerator about 1 hour or until firm.
- Garnish each serving with the drizzle before serving.
MAIN DESSERT PAGE
Authentic American Recipes from every state.
Main Course Recipe Page
Another Free Printable Recipe Collection
Other useful Links
Low-Cost Car Insurance in All 50 States
Air Travel Discount Deals and Low-Cost Lodging in all 50 States and Washington DC.
Work From Home anywhere in America.
Universities and PhD Programs in all U.S. states, plus Washington DC.
View Fascinating State Fact & Photo Galleries
Premium Factory Outlets in All 50 States