Chicken Salad Recipes fast and easy
Scroll down to see three Chicken Salad Recipes everybody loves.
3 fast and Easy Chicken Salad Recipes
CHICKEN SALAD WITH GRAPES
- 2 large cooked chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup fresh seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Pull the meat from the bone by hand (this enhances the flavor more than cutting it with a knife), and tear the meat into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Mix all the rest of the ingredients together with the chicken.
- Adjust seasoning as desired.
SUGGESTION: Serve with lettuce, tomato and soft white bread.
spinach chicken cranberry salad
- 8 ounces Fresh Spinach
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 3/4 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut in bite size pieces
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- In large bowl, combine spinach, onions, cranberries, almonds and chicken.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sugar, vinegars, oil, poppy seeds, paprika and onion powder.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss lightly until well coated.
MAKES ABOUT 4 SERVINGS
CHICKEN SALAD WITH ROASTED TOMATO VINAIGRETTE
- 1 pound grape tomatoes
- 4 to 6 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 5- to 6-oz bag mixed baby lettuce
- 1 cooked chicken, chilled, skinned, and chopped
- 2 ears of cooked white sweet corn
- 1 chopped avocado
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Fresh pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- another 1/2 teaspoon fresh pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the tomatoes, garlic cloves, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the salt in a baking dish.
- Roast, uncovered, until softened, about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let tomato mixture cool well.
- Arrange the lettuce on a large platter.
- Mound the chicken chunks in the center of the lettuce.
- Scatter the corn and avocado over the lettuce.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the entire salad.
- Sprinkle with cracked pepper.
- In a blender, combine the cooled tomatoes, garlic and any remaining oil from the roasting dish.
- Add the 1 cup olive oil, the vinegar, salt and the 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Cover and hold lid in place. Blend at low speed to start. Puree well.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve.
Traditional Recipes from Every State
See the Main Entree Page
Side Dishes and More Chicken Salad Recipes
Another Great Recipe Collection
other useful links
Visit this link to view fascinating, colorful Fact and Photo Galleries for All 50 States.
See this page for Affordable Travel Deals to and from All 50 States.
Go here for a complete list of Universities and PhD Programs in All 50 States.
Hit this link to learn How to Work From Home Anywhere in America.
Click here for Factory Outlet Malls all over America.
Find the Cheapest Car Insurance Company in All 50 States.