Search by Keyword
Grab a Cheap Flight to California from any state or city in America. Get airline tickets at rock bottom rates. Or select a low cost vacation package that includes accommodations, food, transportation, and event passes. Visit Priceline.com for details.
Go here for a Complete List of Greyhound Locations.
Visit this link to explore a colorful California Fact & Photo Gallery.
Hit this link for a descriptive list of Cool California Cities.
Go here for a List of California Cities.
Check out this page of Bay Area Casinos.
Click here to learn about California Whale Watching Cruises.
Visit this link for all you need to know about Pet Friendly Calistoga vacations.
Here are some Calistoga Travel Tips to enhance your journey.
California National Parks:
California's most often visited National Park is Yosemite.
Fast Facts About California
1. California is divided into five distinct geographical regions - Northern California, Southern California, San Francisco Bay Area, Gold Country - High Sierra, and Central Coast - Central Valley.
2. California is home to more than 38 million people.
3. Roughly 72 percent of California's population is Latino.
4. California's ten largest cities (by population size) are Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield and Anaheim, in that order.
5. No matter which city you visit, it's always possible to get a Cheap Flight to California. However, the cheapest cheap flight to California typically lands in Los Angeles.
6. In terms of annual visitor traffic, California's top ten tourist attractions are
in that order.
Above: The view from 24th Avenue and Lake Street in San Francisco.
Below: The Embarcadero.
Photo credits: https://www.uslearning.net/california-national-parks.html
Visitors and residents alike will enjoy a popular new neighborhood map atlas called called San Francisco Easy Streets, available in e-book format on Amazon.
San Francisco Easy Streets features a visual street index jam packed with original, unpublished photo images (such as the two photos shown above). At the back is a series of original neighborhood maps, digitally created by the author.
Adventure Learning (main page)