Search by Keyword
Above: Michigan Beach Sunset Wallpaper from Presque Isle Park,
overlooking Lake Superior just north of Marquette.
Scroll down for a stunning selection of colorful images of Michigan's National parks, state parks, cities, villages, light houses, colleges, and other local destinations.
Use this page to learn about Michigan, or to help you pick your favorite destinations.
Visit this link for a Map of Michigan.
For beach sunset scenes from other states, scroll further down the page.
For other enticing Michigan locations, such as Lake Hubbard and Mackinac Island, visit the links at the bottom of the page.
Below: Point Betsie Light House in Frankfort.
1. Michigan's official state flower is the Apple Blossom.
2. Michigan's official state tree is the White Pine.
3. Michigan 's official state bird is the Robin.
4. Michigan has more light houses than any other U.S. state.
5. Michigan is divided into five geographical regions: Southwest, Southeast, Northwest, Northeast and Upper Peninsula.
6. The five largest cities in Michigan (by population size) are Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, and Ann Arbor, in that order.
7. The state of Michigan is home to 79 State Parks and one National Park.
Above: An Eden-like view of Isle Royale National Park.
Shown below is an alphabetical list of universities in the state of Michigan:
Above: University of Michigan at Ann Arbor in Autumn.
Above: The charming town called Frankenmuth is also known as "Little Bavaria."
Above: A stone mansion in Alpena.
Above: Muskegon River, Big Rapids.
Above: Lake Mitchell in Cadillac.
Above: Cheboygan is the northernmost city on Michigan's lower peninsula.
Above: Gray sunset over the light house at Eagle Harbor.
Photo: domania.us michigan beach sunset wallpaper
Above: Light House at Port Sanilac
Above: An abandoned skyscraper overlooks the decaying city of Detroit.
image credit: vrbo.com
image credit: pinterest.com
image credit: redbubble.com
Click here to view more Beach Sunset Wallpaper, and striking image galleries from all 50 states.
For a popular Michigan vacation idea, try Lake Hubbard.
Sick of commuter traffic? Visit Mackinac Island.
Go Here to visit Michigan Casinos.
Affordable Travel Deals in America.