Search by Keyword
Scroll down for Delicious Baked Fish Recipes and other seafood dishes.
Seafood is always a healthy and delicious menu selection and there are countless fish recipes to choose from.
For more fabulous breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and snack recipes, see the links at the bottom of this page.
Shown below is a recipe for Roasted Monkfish.
Monkfish has a taste and texture similar to lobster, so it's often enjoyed steamed, and served with lemon and drawn butter.
That being said, here's a fancier monkfish recipe, found at deliaonline.com:
ROASTED MONKFISH WITH ROMESCO SAUCE
Monkfish is a feature in many of America's favorite Baked Fish Recipes.
1. Thoroughly rinse 2 pounds of catfish filets & remove excess moisture with paper towels.
2. Season the fish on both sides with enough salt & pepper to suit your taste.
3. In a medium sized bowl, beat eggs with 2 tablespoons of water. Set this aside.
4. Thinly coat both sides of the fish with flour.
5. Dip the flour covered filets in the egg mixture.
6. Coat filets on both sides with bread crumbs.
7. Fry filets in peanut oil. Cook until the fish flakes easily with a fork (about 4 minutes).
8. Squeeze a few drops of fresh lemon juice onto the fish if desired.
Serving suggestion: Serve with hush puppies, coleslaw, baked beans and iced tea for a traditional southern fish fry.
Here's another fabulous fish recipe:
Hit this link for more Baked Fish Recipes from Another Great Recipe Collection
Look here for Premium Factory Outlets in All 50 States.
For fun things to do anywhere in America, visit Fact and Photo Galleries for All 50 States.
See this page for Air Travel Discount Deals and Low-Cost Lodging in all 50 States and Washington DC.
Click here to get Low-Cost Car Insurance in All 50 States and Washington DC.
Visit this page to learn how to Work From Home Anywhere in America.
Go here to see a complete list of Universities and PhD Programs in All 50 States.