Search by Keyword
Above: Nashua has two active New Hampshire Retirement Communities.
Shown here is River Pines, featuring comfortable, affordable homes for local seniors.
Fast Facts About New Hampshire
1. New Hampshire's official state flower is the Purple Lilac.
2. New Hampshire's official state tree is the White Birch.
3. New Hampshire's official state bird is the Purple Finch.
4. New Hampshire has 23 state parks.
5. New Hampshire is divided into six geographical regions: White Mountains, Dartmouth, Monadnock, Merrimack Valley, Lakes, and Seacoast.
6. The five largest cities in New Hampshire (by population size) are Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry and Dover, in that order.
7. The smallest town in New Hampshire is called Hart's Location, with a resident population of about 40 people.
8. Manchester is the only city in New Hampshire with a population of more than 100,000.
9. New Hampshire has only about 18 miles of ocean shoreline.
Above: New Hampshire's quaint and curious Canterbury Shaker Village.
Concord - Crestwood
59 Manchester Street
Hampstead - Angle Pond Woods
12 Cottage Lane
Hooksett - Brook Ridge
3 Mailhouse Road
Nashua - The Huntington at Nashua
55 Kent Lane
Nashua - River Pines
0 River Pines Blvd.
Tilton - Hemlocks
27 Timberline Drive
Above: A wintery street scene in downtown Concord.
New Hampshire State Parks:
Bear Brook State Park
Clough State Park
Coleman State Park
Curtiss Dogwood State Park
Franconia Notch State Park
Hampton Beach State Park
Hilton State Park
Kingston State Park
Lake Francis State Park
Milan Hill State Park
Miller State Park
Moose Brook State Park
Mount Cardigan State Park
Mount Kearsarge State Park
Mount Sunapee State Park
Pillsbury State Park
Rye Harbor State Park
Silver Lake State Park
Toll Gate State Park
Wadleigh State Park
Wellington State Park
Wentworth State Park
White Lake State Park
Below: An aerial view of Dartmouth College.
Above: Church steeple and City Hall Building in Dover.
Above: The White Mountains region of northern New Hampshire will steal your breath away.
Above: Hanover, one of many pleasant New Hampshire Retirement Communities.
Above: A romantic, brick-lined alley in downtown Portsmouth.
Above: A cute New Hampshire horse farm.
Above: Sunset over Hampton Beach, New Hampshire.
Visit this page for fact filled Photo Galleries from All 50 States.
Hit this link to learn How to Work From Home Anywhere in America.
Go here for a complete list of Universities and PhD Programs All Over America.
Look here for Low-Cost Car Insurance in all 50 states and Washington DC.
See this page for Wholesale Factory Outlets in All 50 States.
Click here for Affordable Travel Deals All Over America.