Search by Keyword
image credit: travel.wikinut.com
To score an Airline Cheap Ticket and score affordable vacation packages in all 50 states and Washington DC, visit any of the links shown below.
Or read this page to learn how to find the best vacation deals and travel packages to and around the state of Oklahoma.
Here's how to:
Here are just a few ways for seasoned travelers to score an Airline Cheap Ticket and discount hotel deal in the state of Oklahoma, or anywhere in America.
1. Go to priceline.com, and use the Name-Your Own-Price option to reduce your airfare by as much as 40 percent, and your hotel rates by 60 percent or more.
2. For alternate lodging options (houses, apartments, cabins, trailers, campsites, etc), scan craigslist for local sublets, vacation rentals, housing swaps, and live-work opportunities in your chosen area.
3. You can save money on almost any priceline travel package by booking your flight, hotel, and rental car at the same time.
4. Make all of your travel arrangements online, at least two weeks prior to your date of departure.
5. Compare prices to all airports accessible from your destination. For instance, depending on where in the state you want to go, would it be cheaper to land in Tulsa or Oklahoma City? Or perhaps even Wichita or Dallas?
Simply visit priceline, search your desired dates and destination, then
click the "Name Your Own Price" option.
Beware that certain rules apply to
naming your own price on priceline. For instance,
* No changes can be made to your itinerary
* No part of your payment can be refunded.
* Travelers must remain flexible regarding times of departure.
* You can choose your hotel's star rating, but not necessarily a specific hotel.
National bus lines serving the state of Oklahoma are Greyhound and Jefferson lines.
Oklahoma Greyhound has stations in Oklahoma City, Stillwater and Tulsa, among others.
Go here for a Complete List of Greyhound Locations.
Jefferson Lines serves the cities of Bartlesville, Chickasha, Lawton, Oklahoma City, Stillwater and Tulsa. For fares, schedules and other information, call 800-451-5333.
Amtrak Stations in the state of Oklahoma are located at Ardmore, Guthrie, Norman, Oklahoma City, Pauls Valley, and Purcell.
Check Amtrak's website for fares, schedules, maps, and other information. Or call 1-800-USA-RAIL.
Go here for a Complete List of Amtrak Locations.
For fun things to do in Oklahoma or anywhere else in America, visit Fact and Photo Galleries for All 50 States.
See this page for Air Travel Discount Deals and Low-Cost Lodging in all 50 States and Washington DC.
Click here to get Low-Cost Car Insurance in All 50 States and Washington DC.
Visit this page to Work From Home Anywhere in America.
Go here to see a complete list of Universities and PhD Programs in All 50 States.